Please note, this fork is no longer supplied with axle washers to fit M6 bolt hubs, these are available separately. Please see the product description for a link to this part.
- The Inspired Arcade fork is now available separately from Inspired!
- As fitted to the Arcade Complete Bike and Frame Kit.
- Updated crown race design now requires a specific lower headset bearing which must be used with this fork. This bearing is supplied with the fork free of charge and will only fit 1-1/8" integrated, internal or external lower headset cups designed for the following bearing dimensions: 45° x 45° race angle (without an internal lip), 41.8mm external diameter and 7.4mm depth. Please note, old Arcade headset bearings (Pre-2022) will not fit! If you are unsure about the compatibility of this bearing with your headset please get in touch!
- Full steel construction for maximum strength, with tapered and butted legs to keep the weight as low as possible without compromising performance.
- Custom CNC machined disc brake mount is in the International Standard position, meaning Post Mount brakes can be used with the relevant adaptor.
- Suitable for use with 24" or 26" wheels.
- Supplied complete with precision CNC machined top cap axle adaptors for use with M6 bolt hubs can be purchased separately here.
- Top cap features a large cut-out, making routing your hose through the steerer tube easier.
- Can be used with either 15mm axle-through hubs by using the Arcade Fork Axle (not included), or standard 9mm / 10mm front hubs with the adaptors (pictured) which are available separately.
- Available in satin matt black.
- Water transfer graphics are as shown.
- Weight: 1.15kg
Fork Dimensions (Manufacturer stated)
- Axle to Crown length: 405mm
- Axle Offset: 28mm
- Steerer tube length: 215mm