- Lightweight but strong alloy bars.
- Available in 2 heights - 105mm Rise or 115mm Rise!
- New from brand new trials brand Comas - named after it's founder, multiple World Chamion Dani Comas - their super light 7075 Alloy Risers!
- Constructed from 7075-T6 aluminium for optimal strength.
- Modern geometry to favour the latest generation high bottom bracket competition bikes.
- Developed with the Comas Trial team, including top UCI 26" rider Sergi Llongueras.
- Tripled butted to reduce material where it isn't required, but add more where it is!
- Oversized 31.8mm handlebar clamp for increased strength and stiffness in this key area.
- 720mm with markings under the grip area to aid with cutting down if you wish.
- High-rise geometry, ideal mid to high bottom bracket rise bikes.
- Available in a choice of heights, either 105mm (more suitable for 20" bikes) or 115mm (more suitable for 26" bikes) rise.
- Finished in tough anodised black with stylish white transfer graphics.
- Weight - 105mm: 305g. 115mm: 310g.
Manufacturer stated geometry (we will measure this as soon as we can and update):
Width: 720mm (28.34in)
(click text to see a diagram): 105mm or 115mm