- Updated Crewkerz Jealousy frame!
- Latest generation Crewkerz Carbon 20" forks.
- Through axles front and rear.
Crewkerz are renowned for their innovation, and this bike is no exception. Following on from the success of the first generation Jealousy, this version is almost 500g lighter!
- Latest generation carbon fibre forks.
- Bolt through axles front and rear for ultimate stiffness and definitive wheel positioning.
- Revised and improved splined crankset with incredibly stiff bottom bracket area.
- Disc side dropout and post mount disc mount are CNC machined from a single piece of aluminium for added stiffness.
- 1.5" to 1 1/8" tapered headtube and fork steerer.
- Powerful, four piston Magura MT7 disc brake on the rear with a Magura HS33 rim brake up front.
- Improved 108 click freewheel with super strong springs and a splined interface, protected by a re-designed bash ring.
- New, lightweight rims front and rear.
- OBR Gekok tyres front and rear offer fantastic grip.
- Single caged pedals, saving a large amount of weight.
Frame and Fork
- Frame: Crewkerz Jealousy, post mount disc mount with 12mm bolt through axle, 135mm spacing
- Fork: Crewkerz Carbon, 4-bolt only with 9mm bolt through axle, tapered steerer tube and integrated crown race
- Front hub: Crewkerz Non-Disc sealed bearing, 9mm bolt through axle
- Rear hub: Crewkerz Disc sealed bearing, 12mm bolt through axle, splined sprocket interface
- Chain tensioner: Crewkerz WAW (Wild And Wired)
- Front rim: Crewkerz, 32h, single wall, 32mm wide
- Rear rim: Crewkerz, 32h, single wall, 47mm wide
- Spokes: Sapim double butted, black
- Nipples: Aluminium, anodised red.
- Rim tape: Crewkerz
- Inner tube (front): Maxxis
- Inner tube (rear): Maxxis
- Front tyre: OBR Gekok F20, 20" x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: OBR Gekok R19, 19" x 2.6"
- Front brake: Magura HS33
- Front brake clamps: Crewkerz
- Front brake pads: Crewkerz, Blue
- Rear brake: Magura MT7
- Rotor: Magura Storm SL, 160mm
- Cranks: Crewkerz WAW, 165mm, with integrated axle and splined freewheel system
- Freewheel: Crewkerz WAW, 18t, 108 engagements
- Chain: KMC Z610HX, Black
- Rear Sprocket: Crewkerz Splined, 12t
- Pedals: Crewkerz Single Cage
- Bottom bracket: AS30 with aluminium axle
- Bashring: Crewkerz WAW
- Headset: Internal style, sealed bearing, 1 1/8" top and 1.5" bottom
- Stem: Crewkerz WAW, Forged, 150mm x 35°
- Grips: Crewkerz Foam
- Handlebars: Crewkerz Riser 2017
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstay: 350mm
- BB Height: +95mm
- Head Angle: 72°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 610mm
- Weight: 7.820kg (including pedals)
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.