- Updated Crewkerz Jealousy frame!
- Latest generation Crewkerz Carbon forks and bars.
- Through axles front and rear.
Crewkerz are renowned for their innovation, and this bike is no exception. Following on from the success of the first generation Jealousy, this version is almost 500g lighter!
- As ridden by our team rider Charlie Rolls!
- Latest generation carbon fibre forks.
- High rise carbon fibre riser bars compliment the geometry of the frame well.
- Bolt through axles front and rear for ultimate stiffness and definitive wheel positioning.
- Revised and improved splined crankset with incredibly stiff bottom bracket area.
- Disc side dropout and post mount disc mount are CNC machined from a single piece of aluminium for added stiffness.
- 1.5" to 1 1/8" tapered headtube and fork steerer.
- Available with Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone brakes front and rear, or a Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone disc brake on the rear with a Trialtech Sport/Magura HS33 rim brake up front.
- Improved 135 click freewheel with super strong springs, sealed bearings and a splined interface.
- Now fitted with a 2-piece bashplate for added protection!
- New, lightweight rims front and rear.
- OBR Gekok tyres front and rear offer fantastic grip.
- Single caged pedals, saving a large amount of weight.
Frame and Fork
- Frame: Crewkerz Jealousy, post mount disc mount with 12mm bolt through axle, 135mm spacing
- Fork: Crewkerz Carbon, Disc Only or 4-Bolt Only with 9mm bolt through axle, tapered steerer tube and integrated crown race
- Front hub: Crewkerz sealed bearing, 9mm bolt through axle
- Rear hub: Crewkerz Disc sealed bearing, 12mm bolt through axle, splined sprocket interface
- Chain tensioner: Crewkerz WAW (Wild And Wired)
- Front rim: Crewkerz, 32h, single wall, 32mm wide
- Rear rim: Crewkerz, 32h, single wall, 47mm wide
- Spokes: Sapim double butted, black
- Nipples: Aluminium, anodised red.
- Rim tape: Crewkerz
- Inner tube (front): Maxxis
- Inner tube (rear): Maxxis
- Front tyre: OBR Gekok F20, 20" x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: OBR Gekok R19, 19" x 2.6"
- Front Rim Brake option:
- Front brake: Trialtech Sport Lever with Magura HS33 Slave Cylinders
- Front brake clamps: Crewkerz
- Front brake pads: Crewkerz, Red
- Dual Disc option:
- Front brake: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone
- Rear brake: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone
- Rotor: Hope Trial Zone V2, 160mm
- Cranks: Crewkerz WAW, 165mm, with integrated axle and splined freewheel system
- Freewheel: Crewkerz WAW Sealed, 18t, 135 engagements
- Chain: KMC Z610HX, Black
- Rear Sprocket: Crewkerz Splined, 12t
- Pedals: Crewkerz Single Cage
- Bottom bracket: AS30 with aluminium axle
- Bashplate: Crewkerz WAW 2-Piece
- Headset: Internal style, sealed bearing, 1 1/8" top and 1.5" bottom
- Stem: Crewkerz WAW, Forged, 150mm x 35°
- Grips: Crewkerz Foam
- Handlebars: Crewkerz WAW Ultimate Carbon Risers
- Wheelbase: 1015mm
- Chainstay: 350mm
- BB Height: +95mm
- Head Angle: 71°
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 610mm
- Weight - Rear Disc/Front Rim Brake: 7.820kg. Dual Disc: 7.94kg
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.