- 7005 T6 aluminium trials-specific fork from Jitsie, as fitted to their Varial complete bikes.
- Tested by the Jitsie team including Dani Comas and our very own Adam Morewood!
- Custom CNC machined dropouts have a larger top section to provide more weld contact area for the fork leg, improving strength.
- 10mm dropout slots are suitable for use with almost all trials hubs.
- One piece steerer tube with 4mm upper wall which becomes substantially thicker nearer the crown area overcomes problems seen on pressed and welded steerers (requires Large TartyBikes Star Nut
- 4 bolt mounts on the rear of the fork, spaced at 85mm, feature a weld line that runs from the top of the mount up to the crown, removing the stress riser associated with the top of 4-bolt mount welds.
- Also available with CNC-machined Post Mount braking option.
- Ovalised tubing used for the fork blades provides an excellent strength to weight ratio (also giving a larger contact/weld area at the crown).
- Shot blast anodised black finish is complimented by striking white Jitsie graphics.
- Weight: 734g (4-Bolt Only)
- Please Note: Does not include star nut.
- Axle to Crown length: 370mm
- Axle Offset: 45mm
- Steerer tube length: 195mm