Convert your new Hope Pro 4 Trials S/S rear hub to fit frames with 116mm spaced drop-outs!
- Machining service to convert a standard Hope Pro 4 Trials S/S, 10mm Rear hub
from 135mm to 116mm to fit a wide variety of modern Trials frames!
Please note this is NOT a Hope Pro 4 Trials S/S Rear, 10mm hub, it is a workshop service to MODIFY an existing Hope Pro 4 Trials S/S Rear, 10mm hub. Hubs must be bought separately and are NOT included.
- The modified hub is ONLY compatible with Gusset 1ER Sprockets
or Shimano DX Sprockets
. You must add a Gusset 1 ER or Shimano DX sprocket of your choice to the basket if you purchase this product! If you are not sure what sprocket you need, please get in touch before you purchase this machining service.
- Please do not add this item to your basket unless you have purchased a Hope Pro 4 Trials S/S Rear, 10mm hub
in the same order.
- Using our specially developed process, we machine excess material from the free hub body and hub axle to fit in 116mm spaced frames (exact axle spacing may vary slightly) whilst keeping the rotor mount exactly where it needs to be.
- Can be used with or without snail cams - simply remove the axle bolt washers to fit your choice of snail cams on the outside of your frame! (snail cam use with this hub conversion may not be possible on certain frame designs).
- Extra pawl springs are fitted and included in the price, these improve engagement and reduce the chance of skipping.
- A snap ring instead of a cassette lockring to secure the sprocket saves weight and makes sprocket removal and fitting easy!
- The drive side axle bolt is cut down to fit the modified hub axle saving weight!
- The modified hub uses the same amount and type of bearings as the standard Pro 4 Trials S/S hub which means easy servicing and readily available spares from Hope.
- Ideal if you prefer the reliability and lower rolling resistance of a rear free hub with spares widely available from Hope to keep your new hub running perfectly.
- Weight - 431.1g - Includes axle bolts and snap ring as pictured. 30.2g lighter than the standard Hope Pro 4 Trials S/S Rear hub! Please note weights may vary slightly as this is a custom machining service.