- Specific tool to fit Echo TR, SL and Titanium screw on freewheels.
- 8 prong design provides plenty of contact area to help remove the freewheel in a safe and easy manner.
- Not a necessity for Echo freewheels, you can use a normal 4-prong tool if you wish, the Echo one is just a better fit.
- Will only fit Echo Freewheels.
- Specific tool to allow you to hold the freewheel securely in a vice, so that you can remove the lockring with a pin spanner (sold separately).
- Enables you to easily hold the freewheel for any maintenance work.
- Only compatible with Echo Splined Freehweels (Both steel & Titanium versions).