- High quality and lightweight rear non-disc hub with a new design from Trialtech.
- Fits nearly all 20" frames and many 24" and 26" frames.
- Unique, M30 sprocket thread allows a weight saving of around 36% over regular 1.37" x 24 tpi threaded hubs! Deeper threaded section makes the hub/sprocket interface just as strong as normal, whilst saving weight.
- M30 thread means this hub will only work with a Trialtech Sport Lite M30 sprocket (supplied). No other sprocket will fit.
- Available with either a 12, 14 or 15 tooth Trialtech Sport Lite M30 alloy sprocket
- 116mm spacing, which can be easily converted to 110mm spacing for use with snail cams by removing a 3mm spacer from each side of the hub.
- Fully sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth and reliable running no matter what conditions you ride in.
- Custom design, CNC machined 7075 aluminium shell and hollow axle.
- Internally tapered hub shell improves stiffness by allowing the shell to be a larger diameter for the same weight.
- Serrated axle ends and bolt washers help ensure the hub stays in place.
- Tough matte black anodised finish with stylish Trialtech 'Sport Lite' laser etched logos.
- Suitable for use with a rim brake only.
- Supplied with top grade zinc plated steel bolts and low profile aluminium washers.
- Available in 32h only.
- Weight: 109.2g - plus sprocket (13.3g for 12t, 19.7g for 15t) and bolts and washers (21.8g per pair)
Non Drive Side:
- Flange Diameter: 33mm
- Centre to Flange: 35mm
- Flange Diameter: 36mm
- Centre to Flange: 33mm