Hard anodised super light weight sprocket from Trialtech exclusively to fit their M30 hubs.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075 aluminium to offer a high level of quality and durability.
- Hard anodised surface finish increases the surface hardness, reduces friction and improves wear life over other aluminium sprockets.
- Unique M30 thread to fit the Trialtech Sport Lite M30
. This sprocket will not fit other hubs - if you want a sprocket like this to fit a standard 1 1/8" x 24tpi threaded hub, head over to the standard Sport Lite Alloy Sprocket
- Extra wide 12mm base means the sprocket/hub interface is just as strong as a 1.37" x 24tpi thread, whilst allowing the hub to be lighter.
- Clever 'ring' around the circumference of the sprocket just below the base of the teeth means the plates of the chain are also supported, not just the rollers, ensuring good wear life.
- Compatible with 3/32" chains only.
- Finished in slippery hard anodising with stylish laser etched 'Trialtech' logos.
- Available in 12T, 14T or 15T only.
- Supplied fully packaged with Trialtech stickers enclosed.
- Weight: 13.3g (12T), 19.7g (15T)