- Pad types for Hope, Echo, Magura and Shimano brakes!
- More powerful than standard pads!
- Sintered disc brake pads from Jitsie!
- Shaped to fit Hope Mono Trial / Tech Trial / Trial Zone / V2 and Echo TR hydraulic disc brakes.
- Also available to fit various Magura brakes from the MT range.
- Shimano MT400 brake pads fit a wide range of Shimano brakes including the following Shimano brake models:
BR-C501, BR-M575, BR-M525, BR-MT400, BR-M495, BR-M486, BR-M485, BR-M475, BR-M465, BR-M447, BR-M446, BR-M445, BR-M416, BR-M416A, BR-M415,BR-M395, BR-M375, BR-T675, BR-T615
- Special compound specific to trials offers massively improved performance over standard pads in both wet and dry conditions.
- Copper backing is softer than normal, ensuring the pads 'stick' to the pistons in the caliper and don't clunk around.
- Please note that dragging the brake at high speed for a period of time will wear off the top surface of the pads, and performance will decrease until the brake has been used 'normally' again a few times.