This item is NOT suitable for directly mounting two disc brake calipers to one standard disc brake lever, of any brand (Shimano, Hope, Magura, etc)
- Not suitable for directly mounting two disc brake calipers, of any brand, to one standard disc brake lever
- Easy to install thanks to the use of shroud nuts and olives.
- please see our Magura Twin Caliper Brake
if you are looking to achieve this.
- New from Magura, a T-piece hose splitter for hydraulic rim
- Helps to prevent damage to vulnerable cross-overs found on standard brakes.
- Increases brake efficiency and feel by ensuring even fluid flow to each cylinder.
- Large internal bore doesn't restrict fluid flow, especially when compared to rival models.
- Uses three M8 shroud nuts and olives (supplied with the splitter) for easy hose connection and replacement.
- Bleeding is simple: just bleed one side of the system as normal, cap it off, then bleed the other side of the system.
- Can also be used with disc brakes for custom applications, but please note it is not a straightforward conversion. There are quite a few factors to consider such as thread size of your hose fittings and leverage ratios of the master and slave pistons. We have experience of these potential issues and are happy to discuss them with you, don't hesitate to give us a call if you are unsure.
- Sold individually.