- One of the most powerful disc brakes around!
- Now supplied with improved HC1 blade!
- Top of the range disc brake from Magura, as used by Danny MacAskill
- Extreme braking power delivered by four pistons through four individual brake pads, letting you lock the wheel down instantly when needed, but you still get great modulation when desired.
- Independent reach and bite point adjustment allow you to attain your perfect lever feel, however you prefer it - please note
: these levers are no longer fitted with a separate adjuster dial for reach adjustment, an allen key must be used instead.
- Two-finger lever blade design gives plenty of leverage and massive power.
- Now also available with upgraded HC1 lever blade! The HC1 blade offers improved strength and stiffness, and also has a smoothed off rear.
- Lever has a flip-flop design and can be used with either hand. If the brake is supplied with the bite point adjustment dial on the wrong side, it can be removed and put in from the other side so that it is always on top.
- Lever body constructed from Carbotecture
, offering a great strength-to-weight ratio.
- Forged aluminium caliper means there is only material where it is needed, resulting in an impressively light brake considering its power.
- Post Mount caliper style makes setting up the brake easy, and is compatible with both Magura
Post Mount caliper to IS mount frame/fork adaptors.
- Kevlar reinforced hose (220cm length) attaches to caliper with a banjo bolt, making it easy to tuck the hose as out-the-way as possible on the bike.
- Supplied complete with olive and instructions on how to cut the hose down to your desired length, alternatively we can do this for you here
- Sold as a single brake including mounting hardware.
- Weight: 277g (plus rotor at 142g)
We have made a disc brake guidance and information sheet which will be very useful if you are not experienced with disc brakes (or even if you are!). We strongly recommend having a look over it before fitting your new brake. This can be downloaded here.
Please note: We have consistently found these brakes to not be as durable as we would like when used for trials. This includes worn out lever travel adjusters and pivot pins, especially if the lever is hit or crashed on. If you would like a durable and reliable brake for trials use, we do not recommend this product.