- The latest Duo brake lever, allowing independent operation of front and rear brakes with one hand.
- Matched to a pair of X2 Calipers, in a range of colours!
- Custom hose lengths available.
- The new Hope Tech 3 Duo lever has now been matched to a pair of lightweight X2 calipers to create the Hope Tech 3 Duo X2 brake!
- Great for riders who require the ability to independently operate their front and rear brakes with one hand.
- Totally separate lever blades are routed through separate reservoirs to their respective calipers to make a truly independent braking experience!
- Featuring smaller pistons and better cooling than the Trial Zone caliper, the X2 caliper is better suited to cross country or light enduro use.
- Caliper and lever body are both CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminium.
- Independent Bite Point Control and Reach dials allow you to fully customise the feel and performance of the brake.
- Split bar clamp uses a pair of aluminium bolts - a third of the weight of their steel counterparts.
- Cam-based piston actuation improves power and durability of the brake.
- The lever blades use alloy pivot bolts, complete with top quality 'Permaglide' bushings to help stop play developing in the pivot area.
- Comfortably profiled lever blade has multiple dimples to improve grip on the lever in wet and muddy conditions (and also helps save a few extra grammes).
- Detailed machining work sees the inside of the reservoir recessed as much as possible to cut down on any excess material within the lever itself.
- Coloured reservoir caps and adjuster dials (sold separately) allow you to customise the look of your brake.
- New Post Mount caliper allows the brake to bolt directly to certain frames and forks, or can be fitted to International Standard mounts using adaptors, sold separately here
- Calipers features phenolic 22mm diameter pistons.
- Pad retention pin uses an allen key fitting and thread (plus R clip as before) for maximum security.
- Comes fitted with Hope X2 pads in the standard compound.
- Available to special order in a range of colours, each with laser etched Hope graphics. Lead times on special order brakes are 3-5 working days.
- Available in Right or Left Hand option.
- Supplied with tough kevlar-reinforced hosing to keep the weight down.
- Hose length: Approximately 92cm front, 170cm rear (can be shortened easily if required).
- If you require longer hoses, please add this product
to your basket along with your brake, and let us know in the 'Notes' field at checkout which lengths you require.
- Weight: TBC
We have made a disc brake guidance and information sheet which will be very useful if you are not experienced with disc brakes (or even if you are!). We strongly recommend having a look over it before fitting your new brake. This can be downloaded here.
Important: This item is sold without rotors or adaptors.