- Work best with: Medium grind.
- New from Jitsie, their Race CNC HS33 pads!
- A high performance compound formulated for optimal use with ground rims in the wet or dry.
- Great sound, with good bite and hold whilst still being long lasting.
- Aluminium backing provides extra braking force and lever feedback since it is much stiffer than standard plastic backings.
- Fitted to the brake cylinder using an O ring, this ensures a snug fit.
- Compatible with almost all types of hydraulic rim brake.
- For ease of installation, we recommend using a drop of lube on the O-ring inside the pad backing.
- Recess dimension: 18mm x 8mm x 4mm.
- Sold as a pair, suitable for one brake.
Sharp light or medium grind, dry weather, slightly deeper grind for wet weather. A harsh grind in dry weather will wear the pads quickly.
Due to the very stiff backings, it is imperative that these pads are set up perfectly squarely.
Please note that the use of tar, brake spray or other substances can have adverse effects on the life of brake pads and we are unable to accept responsibility for this.