- Ideal for Inspired Flow Plus bikes!
- Not compatible with Inspired Flow steel forks.
- Not compatible with Czar bikes.
- Unique headlock system designed to fit most modern trials oriented 1 1/8" or 1.5" taper steerer forks, allowing you to remove the star nut that is normally used for headset preload.
- High quality, CNC machined 7075 aluminum top and bottom caps.
- Top cap features an internal tapered guide for optimal hose routing (orientation can be change to suit left or right front brake positions).
- "Wedge" bottom cap design helps fitting and hose routing.
- Supplied with four different length bolts (now silver, rather than black shown) to accommodate different length steerer tubes.
- Directly compatible with forks which have steerer tube lengths between 210-250mm. It is possible to reduce the length of the headlock to allow it to fit shorter steerer tubes down to 195mm, but this is a job which requires cutting down and re-tapping the thread of the main bar (M6 x 1.0 thread size). We can do this if you wish: Headlock Length Reduction
- Works well with Inspired Flow alloy forks (and many others).
- Not compatible with the Inspired Flow steel fork due to the thinner steerer (with larger internal diameter) than found on aluminium forks, we recommend a Gusset Hollow Star Nut Kit
- Available in anodised black with laser etched Inspired Icon logo only.
- Supplied fully packaged and with two Inspired stickers.
- Weight: 70g (with 2 x 30mm bolts)