- Super high quality front hub from Industry Nine.
- The perfect match for the Hydra Classic Single Speed Rear!
- One of the finest quality hubs in the world, the Industry Nine Hydra Classic 6B Front!
- Ridden by some of the best riders in the business, including Danny MacAskill, Duncan Shaw, John Langlois and Ben Travis.
- Building on the success of their previous generation Torch hubs.
- Manufactured in-house at Industry Nine's production facility in the Asheville, North Carolina.
- All aluminium parts are machined from 7075-T6 aluminium alloy for maximum strength and durability.
- Upgraded Enduro stainless steel bearings keep the hub running smoothly even in the worst condition.
- Available in 110mm x 20mm axle type only. Adaptors for 15mm and QR axles are available separately - please get in touch for more details. Alternatively, Hope front hub adaptors fit perfectly!
- Please note: this is not
a boost hub.
- 6 bolt International Standard disc mount is compatible with all 6-bolt disc brake rotors.
- Simple, straight-forward design choices mean the hub can be easily stripped and serviced with no proprietary tools.
- In-house anodising means close control over the colour and quality, and is finished off with laser etched Industry Nine graphics.
- Only available in Black or Silver, 32h - not any of the other colours, drillings or styles at present.
- Weight: 155g
- Flange Diameter: 58mm
- Centre to Flange: 22mm
- Flange Diameter: 45mm
- Centre to Flange: 37mm