Danny MacAskill's signature tyre is now finally available!
- High quality tyre from Continental, developed with none other than Danny MacAskill
- Tightly packed tread offers fantastic grip on all types of terrain, especially hard surfaces.
- Unique tread pattern falls part way between the tried and tested "block" pattern and the more angular, directional tyres found on mountain bikes. This provides an aggressively grippy type without compromising how well the tyre rolls.
- Rounded tyre profile is great for turning at speed. Many trials oriented tyres with a less rounded profile suffer from "squirming" edge knobbles, sucking away all your momentum and making the bike feel unstable.
- Constructed from the Continental's renowned Black Chili compound, offering fantastic grip without the fast wear rate usually associated with it.
- Folding Kevlar bead saves a good portion of weight over traditional steel wire beads.
- Available only in 24" x 2.4" size.
- Sold singly.
- Weight: 816g