Danny MacAskill's signature tyre!
- High quality tyre from Continental, developed with none other than Danny MacAskill
- Tightly packed tread offers fantastic grip on all types of terrain, especially hard surfaces.
- Unique tread pattern falls part way between the tried and tested "block" pattern and the more angular, directional tyres found on mountain bikes. This provides an aggressively grippy type without compromising how well the tyre rolls.
- Rounded tyre profile is great for turning at speed. Many trials oriented tyres with a less rounded profile suffer from "squirming" edge knobbles, sucking away all your momentum and making the bike feel unstable.
- Constructed from the Continental's renowned Black Chili compound, offering fantastic grip without the fast wear rate usually associated with it.
- Folding Kevlar bead saves a good portion of weight over traditional steel wire beads.
-Please note this is not sold as a tubeless tyre - as such attempted fitting or use like this voids the warranty and is completely at your own risk. If you do wish to run tubeless (some customers have reported success with this), we recommend using 50% more sealant than the manufacturers recommended amount to help seal the carcass of the tyre.
- These tyres are an extremely tight fit on common 24" rims like Inspired and Spank. You may need to use a tyre lever to fit and remove, in which case we strongly recommend tough plastic tyre levers instead of metal. Damage to the bead from fitting and removal is not covered under warranty.
- Available only in 24" x 2.4" size.
- Sold singly.
- Weight: 816g