- Direct replacement hydraulic disc brake lever from the Magura MT2 Disc Brake
- Carbotecture construction ensures a low overall weight.
- Split bar clamp allows easy installation and removal.
- "Flip flop" design means this lever can be used for either the right or left hand.
- Please note: this lever is not
supplied with an M9 Shroud Nut
. If replacing an existing lever, you can simply reuse your existing shroud.
- Weight: 66g
To correctly fit the lever to the handlebar, the bolt with the arrows pointing towards it must be gently tightened first until the gap is closed, then the other bolt should be nipped down. Do NOT tighten this bolt right down, normally there will be a gap of around 2-3mm when the lever is tight on the bars. Over-tightening the bolts or not following this procedure is likely to crack the lever clamp and this is not covered under warranty.