- Built using Magura's new "CarboTecture" technology, the MT2 is a powerful yet lightweight hydraulic disc brake.
- Ergonomic lever design feels comfortable to use, and gives a good amount of power.
- Split bar clamp allows easy fitting and removal, without having to take off your grips!
- Utilises Magura's tried and tested sealing system, designed to work flawlessly with mineral oil.
- Bleeding is quick and easy thanks to simple bleed plug.
- Specially selected hydraulic piston ratios give good mechanical advantage and enhanced braking power.
- Post mount fitting is ideal for many of the new frames on the market.
- Only available in Black.
- Brakes are supplied with 200cm hose, so can be used for front or rear, and come with all the necessary fittings to shorten the hose to your desired length (for assistance, you can refer to the manual supplied with the brake, or Magura's website).
- Brakes supplied pre-bled with bolts and hose fittings, without rotor or adaptor.. If you require an IS adaptor, please see the additional information tab.
- Sold individually.
- Weight: 253g
To correctly fit the lever to the handlebar, the bolt with the arrows pointing towards it must be gently tightened first until the gap is closed, then the other bolt should be nipped down. Do NOT tighten this bolt right down, normally there will be a gap of around 2-3mm when the lever is tight on the bars. Over-tightening the bolts or not following this procedure is likely to crack the lever clamp and this is not covered under warranty.
Shimano SLX RT66
From £15.00 to £22.50
Magura Forged IS Frame/Fork to Post Mount Caliper Adaptor
From £4.99 to £8.33
Save up to 40%
Trialtech Z610 HX, 3/32''