- Designed around the Race lever, but with a few subtle tweaks.
- CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminium.
- Slim lever body helps keep weight down to a minimum.
- Split bar clamp uses a pair of aluminium bolts - a third of the weight of their steel counterparts.
- An integrated M8 x 0.75 straight connector built in to the lever body helps save a substantial amount of weight compared to the traditional steel connectors required. Shroud supplied is 5mm (works with stainless and kevlar hosing).
- Durable steel push rod helps maintain long-term performance and ensure the adjustment doesn't get rounded off.
- The lever blade uses an alloy pivot bolt, complete with top quality 'Permaglide' bushings to help stop play developing in the pivot area.
- Unlike the Race lever, the tip of the lever blade is drilled through to help shave off a few more grammes. The lever blade is beefed up a little compared to the Race lever to offer a stiffer lever feel.
- Detailed machining work sees the inside of the reservoir recessed as much as possible to cut down on any excess material within the lever itself.
- Uses the Hope Mini '07 Reservoir Caps
, allowing you to customise the look of your brake lever.
- Lever piston held in place using the same bolt/plate system as the Tech and Race levers, but with an integrated dust seal.
- Stealth black colour-way looks great when teamed with silver, laser-etched Trial Zone graphics.
- Now also available in red!
- Available in Right or Left Hand option.
- Compatible with all Hope calipers, including the Mono Trial, V2 and others. Not
suitable for use with any form of hydraulic rim brake, or Magura disc brakes.
- Supplied with all the fitting required to attach to your existing brake.
- Weight: 83.4g