New all black colour, as fitted to the 2024 Crewkerz Jealousy bikes!
- Compatible with AS30 frames (e.g. Clean K1/X2, Crewkerz Jealousy).
- Forged crank arm 7075-T6 aluminium alloy construction for strength, with CNC machining to get rid of excess material on the rear of the crank arms.
- Unique press fit crank spindle uses a proprietary splined design to secure the spindle to the right-hand crank. This increases strength and load capacity, but the installation process does leave minor marks on the outer edge of the spindle spline on the right-hand crank. This is the big 'ring' just behind the WAW logos on the right-hand crank.
- 30mm diameter axle combined with unique 8 spline interface for the left hand crank arm ensures maximum stiffness and rigidity.
- Centre of the crank axle is machined down to 29mm to save weight!
- Shimano style pinch bolts and preload bolts on the left-hand crank make installation and BB bearing adjustment easy.
- Shimano-HG splined section on the axle allows the use of a range of freewheels, including the Crewkerz Splined 108.9
and Clean 135.9 Splined
- Can also be used with a Clean 18T BB30 Splined Sprocket
if you're running a rear free hub instead of a front freewheel.
- This splined freewheel system makes installing and removing freewheels super easy, and can help reduce chain tension fluctuations commonly found on screw-on crank arms.
- Threaded freewheel lockring means the freewheel is secured by this independently and does not rely on installing the crank into the BB to hold the freewheel in place.
- Neat steel pin locates the supplied bash ring in place, preventing twisting in use and when installing the freewheel / crank.
- Can be used with or without a Crewkerz bash ring (supplied as standard with all crank sizes) but a spacer must be used instead. This spacer is not supplied with the crank, so if you need one, please get in touch.
- Please note: the preload bolt requires a Shimano splined BB preload tool to adjust.
- Supplied with anodized black press-fit Crewkerz sealed bearing BB.
- This BB is compatible with several frames, including the Clean K1 and X2 frames, Crewkerz Jealousy frames and any other frame that requires a 46mm diameter press-fit BB cup. For Clean X3 alloy frames, the BB bearings are removed from the cups and installed directly into the frame.
- Tough 7075-T6 alloy cups ensure good durability.
- Large diameter 6806-series sealed bearings are tough enough to withstand trials usage, whilst also having top quality seals to prevent ingress of water and dirt.
- Tough anodized black finish with laser etched Crewkerz WAW logos.
- Available in 170mm length only.
- Total crank set kit weight including BB, bash guard, lockring and preload bolt - 170mm: 680g.