Please note the Trialtech Sport Splined 16T sprockets no longer feature the Trialtech printed logo.
- Trialtech splined sprockets are CNC machined from super tough hardened Cro-Moly to offer a high level of quality and durability.
- A shot blasted surface finish after machining increases the surface hardness and improves durability.
- Wide 4.5mm base gives a greater contact area between hub and sprocket, reducing interface pressure and helping prevent ‘dig-in’ problems associated with narrow based sprockets.
- ‘Beefy’ tapered design gives maximum strength, while CNC machined slots (17 and 18T models only) help keep the weight down.
- Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains.
- Industry standard Shimano HG spline pattern.
- Can also be run in a cassette for your main drive gear. The 4.3mm wide base is the same spacing as an 9 speed Shimano cassette - meaning one of these little beasties will fit in perfectly!
- Available in 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18T.
- Weight: 14T - 29.5g. 15T - 37.6g. 16T - 44.5g. 17T - 43.7g. 18T - 48.9g.