- New from SRAM, the GX Eagle Crankset, complete with BB and direct-fit Inspired Integrated Bashring
- As tested by the Inspired team, including our very own Ali Clarkson
and Ben Travis
- Crank arms forged then machined from 7000-series alloy for a good mix of strength and weight.
- New arm profile from the previous generation Truvativ Descendant cranks mean improved stiffness and rigidity.
- Great clearance at the rear of the crank arm gives more chain and seat stay clearance.
- For a stronger connection, the steel BB axle is pressed into the drive side crank arm.
- Supplied BB is compatible with 68mm or 73mm BB shells.
- Alloy BB cups help reduce weight.
- Sealed bearings with additional bearing covers help prevent the ingress of water and dirt to keep them spinning smoother for longer.
- Pimp CNC-machined bashring is constructed from 7075 alloy, and has an integrated 22t chainring.
- Direct-mount fit to the crank arm means maximum stiffness and strength.
- Integrated bashring is compatible with 1/8" and 3/32" chains.
- Compatible with a range of frames including the Arcade, Fourplay and Skye. Unlike with the Descendants, we have found riders have been able to fit these cranks to Arcade frames without needing to grind the rear of the crank arm down.
- Supplied as a kit including crank arms, self-extracting crank bolt, BB and bashring.
- The BB is supplied with two spacers. For use with a 73mm BB shell, you won't require any spacers. For frames with a 68mm shell we recommend using one spacer non-drive side.
- 175mm arm length only.
- Weight: 730g (Complete kit)