- Super nice crankset from Sram & Inspired!
- Now lighter, with the DUB system!
- New from SRAM, the GX Eagle DUB Crankset, complete with BB and direct-fit Inspired Integrated Bashring
- As tested by the Inspired team, including our very own Ali Clarkson
and Ben Travis
- Crank arms forged then machined from 7000-series alloy for a good mix of strength and weight.
- New arm profile from the previous generation Truvativ Descendant cranks mean improved stiffness and rigidity.
- Great clearance at the rear of the crank arm gives more chain and seat stay clearance.
- For a stronger connection, the alloy BB axle is pressed into the drive side crank arm.
- Supplied BB is compatible with 68mm or 73mm BB shells.
- The IceToolz M097 BB Tool
is required to fit the DUB BB.
- For use with a 73mm BB shell, you won't require any spacers to fit the BB. For frames with a 68mm shell you will need to use one spacer on each side of the shell - these are supplied.
- This 68mm or 73mm dimension refers to the width of frame where the bottom bracket fits in, please measure your frame before ordering!
- Alloy BB cups help reduce weight.
- Sealed bearings with additional bearing covers help prevent the ingress of water and dirt to keep them spinning smoother for longer.
- Pimp CNC-machined bashring is constructed from 7075 alloy, and has an integrated 22t chainring.
- Direct-mount fit to the crank arm means maximum stiffness and strength.
- Integrated bashring is compatible with 1/8" and 3/32" chains.
- Compatible with a range of frames including the Arcade, Fourplay and Skye.
- Supplied as a kit including crank arms, self-extracting crank bolt, BB, spacers and bashring.
- 170mm arm length only.
- Weight: 712g (Complete kit)