- Updated design Direct Mount bashring from Inspired, for Truvativ/SRAM Direct Mount Cranksets!
- A unique CNC-machined integrated chainring and bashring.
- Machined from 7075 aluminium alloy for maximum strength and durability.
- One-piece design gives unrivalled stiffness.
- Large cut-outs help reduce weight and look great too!
- 22t chainring is ideal for most street trials bikes.
- Recommended for use with 3/32" chains only, 1/8" chains are likely to 'scrub' the back of the bashring, and narrower chains will not fit over the teeth.
- Please note: ONLY
compatible with Truvativ Descendant and SRAM GX Eagle cranksets (or other Truvativ/SRAM cranks using their Direct Mount 3-bolt system), NOT
with any other brand/model.
- If you are fitting this bashring to a DUB Crankset
, you will require this spacer
- Not supplied with mounting bolts (you can re-use your existing bolts). Bolts must be fitted with fresh blue threadlock each and every time the bashring is fitted, and torqued to 7Nm.
- Weight: 70g
Please note that we recommend fitting a new chain at the same time as this product. With the chainring being in a 'fixed' position (not able to be rotated) and trials riding often being carried out with the same foot facing forward, this means that only a small portion of the chainring is loaded up. Using an old chain will increase wear drastically. It is for this same reason that we recommend replacing your chain more frequently when you use this item.