- As fitted to the Magura Danny MacAskill MT7 brakes!
- Independent Ratio and Reach Adjust.
- New from Magura, as fitted to the Magura MT7 Danny MacAskill Signature Series
brakes, the HC3 Lever Blade!
- Compatible with the MT-series disc brakes only, NOT
Magura's hydraulic rim brakes.
- CNC-machined alloy blade is tougher than the standard MT6, MT7 or MT8 blades.
- Independent Ratio Adjust dial and Reach Adjust mean you can customise the feel of your brakes like never before.
- Reach Adjust is taken care of by a 3mm allen key, using the pivot in the centre of the lever. Adjusting the blade here means no change to the operation of the brake, simply moving the section of blade your finger will make contact with.
- Ratio Adjust Dial is located nearer the pivot, and is adjusted using a T25 Torx Key. This moves the pushrod relative to the pivot point, changing the mechanical advantage of the lever.
- The rear of the blade has flattened off edges to reduce the chances of cutting your middle finger when pulling the lever hard.
- Recesses machined into the centre of the blade help save weight.
- Supplied with replacement pivot pin and blanking plug - please note: you must replace your BAT adjuster dial (if fitted) with this blanking plug.
- Blades are sold individually, and can be used on either left hand or right hand levers.
- Weight: 38.5g