New from Jitsie, a high quality 7075 alloy bashring.
- New from Belgium-based trials brand Jitsie, an alloy half bashring.
- CNC-machined from 7075-T6 aluminium.
- Designed with help from Jitsie's international team, and tested by Dani Comas.
- Toothed lower edge of bashring helps grip objects.
- 3mm wide centre section increases to 5mm thick at the outer edge, giving a good amount of protection a a low overall weight!
- Recess machined into the rear of the bashring helps save weight.
- Suitable for up to 18t freewheels or fixed sprockets.
- Available in either anodised Black or Red, with laser etched Jitsie logo.
- Weight: 17.1g