- Ultra light weight rim from #Hashtagg.
- Developed with and tested by World Champion and TartyBikes team rider Vincent Hermance
- Unique profile offers three advantages:
- The overall cross section of the rim is loosely H shaped, meaning the sidewalls have a direct brace between them, offering stiffer braking than a normal rim with a C section.
- The W shape allows nipples to seat perfectly as they come out of the rim at an angle towards the hub, allowing easier wheelbuilding and a stiffer wheel overall.
- The bead area is different to other rims, holding tyres more tightly and accurately, ensuring lightweight tyres seat better and stay in place at low pressures.
- Parallel sidewalls provide a square braking surface, making setting brakes up easier - especially when using washerless brake clamps.
- Large, 47mm width ensure the highest possible reduction of tyre roll, even when riding with lower tyre pressures.
- Raised ridges along the edges of the rim improve strength and resistance to flat spots.
- Enormous punched holes massively reduce the weight of the rim, though not so much as to make the rim weak, due to the strengthening rib running across their centre.
- Clever valve hole positioning allows a larger-than-usual hole at the join, saving more weight.
- Available in Black or Silver, 32 spoke drilling only.
- ERD: 557mm, spoke hole offset 13mm (for spoke calculation subtract 13mm from hub offsets).
- Weight: just 526g!
- Width: 30mm
- Length: 20mm (two holes per gap between spokes)