- Trials specific lightweight front rim by Belgian brand Jitsie.
- Based on a proven design.
- 32mm wide profile gives a good compromise between weight saving and tyre stability.
- Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims.
- 'H' rim profile gives improved strength and stiffness for the rim sidewalls. Please note
: Due to the profile of these rims, the 'shoulder' near the spoke holes can make spoke key access difficult. Technically 12mm nipples are perfectly compatible, but we recommend lacing these rims with 14mm long nipples if available. Packs of nipples are available separately in our Spoke Nipples
- Single wall extrusion with custom shaped holes provides substantial weight saving.
- Available in 28h only, in Black. All rims feature some small scuffs/marks on the sidewalls
- Weight: 491g
- ERD: 548mm, spoke hole offset 6mm (for spoke calculation subtract 6mm from hub offsets).