- Ultra-lightweight 24" trials specific front rim.
- Single wall design with 20 x 17mm punched square holes for reduced weight.
- Valve hole drilled at the rim joint.
- Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims.
- 38mm wide profile significantly reduces tyre roll when using low pressures (which in-turn increase grip levels).
- Parallel sidewalls make setting up the brake easier, especially when using washerless models of brake clamp.
- Anodised finish with stylish Trialtech laser etched logos.
- Available in 32h, Black or Silver.
- Weight: 537g.
- ERD: 490mm.