- Upgraded, 'Race' version of Jitsie's Varial 1010 Bikes!
- Ridden by Alejandro Montalvo in the UCI World Cups.
- Updated for 2020 to feature a tapered head tube, front through axle, new Jitsie Race brakes and more!
- Suggested rider height: 5ft / 1.50m and up.
- New from Jitsie, designed for their pro team riders to ride in the World Cups and World Championships, the Varial Race complete bikes!
- Developed with their entire team of riders to ensure they perform at the highest level, having already been ridden to victory at competitions around the world.
- The Varial Race now features a tapered (1 1/8" to 1 1/4") steerer tube/head tube, front through axle and upgraded brakes!
- Upgraded parts kit compared to the standard Varial bikes raises the performance level of the bike.
- Please note: The spec is completely fixed at this price.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Jitsie Varial Race 1010 20" Disc
- Forks: Jitsie Varial Race Alloy Tapered 20" 4-Bolt or Disc, Through Axle - Please note: the Jitsie forks use a unique 1 1/8" to 1 1/4" tapered steerer, no other forks will fit.
- Front hub: Jitsie Race HS100 or Disc 100 Through Axle - Please note: the Jitsie forks use a unique hub spacer arrangement, so only the specific through axle Jitsie hubs will fit.
- Rear hub: Jitsie Race Disc116
- Front rim: Jitsie Front, 28h
- Rear rim: Jitsie Rear, 32h
- Spokes: Inox Butted
- Nipples: Alloy
- Rim tape: Jitsie Rim Tape
- Inner tube (front): Jitsie Light (0.9mm)
- Inner tube (rear): Jitsie Light (0.9mm)
- Front tyre: Jitsie Reverz Front, 20 x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: Jitsie Reverz Rear, 19 x 2.6"
- Brakes: Jitsie Race Disc
- Rotors - Front: Jitsie Race 160mm. Rear: Jitsie Race 162.5mm
- Brake pads: Jitsie Race
- Front brake: Jitsie Race with Magura HS33 Cylinder
- Front brake clamps: Jitsie Alloy HS33
- Front brake pads: Jitsie Race HS33
- Rear brake: Jitsie Race Disc
- Rear brake rotor: Jitsie Race 162.5mm
- Cranks: Jitsie Forged, 165mm
- Freewheel: Jitsie 135, 18t
- Chain: KMC K810SL 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Jitsie Steel, 12t
- Chain tensioner: Jitsie Alloy Snail Cams
- Pedals: Jitsie Caged, Black, or Echo TR Caged, Black. Please note, these are a huge upgrade over the plastic pedals supplied by Jitsie and other dealers.
- Bottom bracket: Jitsie Race Titanium ISIS, 123mm axle
- Bashplate: Jitsie Mini Bashplate
- Headset: Jitsie Internal Tapered - Please note: this headset is unique to Jitsie. No other headsets will fit.
- Stem: Jitsie Race Sloping, 150mm
- Headset Spacers: Jitsie Carbon, 5mm
- Grips: Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Jitsie Carbon Riser, 730mm Width x 110mm Rise
Chainstay Length: 350mm
BB Rise: +80mm
Headtube Angle: 71.5°
Reach: (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 600mm
Weight: 7.94kg (Disc/Disc)
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.