- Jitsie's flagship model!
- Suitable for riders over 5ft/1.50m.
- Available with Magura hydraulic disc brakes or rim brakes!
- New from Jitsie, their range of Varial complete bikes!
- Developed with their entire team of riders to ensure they perform at the highest level, having already been ridden to victory at competitions around the world.
- Parts kits designed around Jitsie's popular aftermarket parts ensure good durability, weight and strength.
- Suitable for adult beginner and advanced riders alike.
- Please note: The spec is completely fixed at this price.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Jitsie Varial 20", 1010mm Wheelbase
- Forks: Jitsie Varial Alloy 20"
- Front hub: Jitsie HS100 or Disc100
- Rear hub: Jitsie HS116 or Disc116
- Front rim: Jitsie Front, 28h
- Rear rim: Jitsie Rear, 32h
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Nipples: Alloy
- Rim tape: Jitsie Rim Tape
- Inner tube (front): Jitsie Light (0.9mm)
- Inner tube (rear): Jitsie Light (0.9mm)
- Front tyre: Jitsie Reverz Front, 20 x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: Jitsie Reverz Rear, 19 x 2.6"
Brakes - HS33 Model:
- Front brake: Magura HS33
- Rear brake: Magura HS33
- Brake clamps: Magura HS33 4-Bolt
- Brake pads: Magura Black
Brakes - Disc Model:
- Front brake: Magura MT2
- Rear brake: Magura MT2
- Cranks: Jitsie Forged, 160mm
- Freewheel: Jitsie 108.9, 18t
- Chain: KMC Z610 HX 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Jitsie Steel, 12t
- Chain tensioner: Jitsie Alloy Snail Cams
- Pedals: Jitsie Caged, Black. Please note, these are a huge upgrade over the pedals supplied by Jitsie and other dealers.
- Bottom bracket: Jitsie ISIS, 123mm axle
- Bashplate: Jitsie Mini Bashplate
- Headset: Jitsie Internal
- Stem: Jitsie Forged, 150mm
- Headset Spacers: Jitsie Alloy, 5mm
- Grips: Jitsie Foam, Black
- Handlebars: Jitsie Alloy Riser, 730mm Width x 90mm Rise
Chainstay Length: 350mm
BB Rise: +80mm
Headtube Angle: 71.5°
Reach: (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 600mm
Weight - HS33: Approx. 7.6kg. Disc: 7.98kg
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.