- Innovative new design.
- Knee-friendly steerer clamp!
- Brand new from Jitsie, their innovative Race stem!
- Forged from 7050 aluminium.
- Oversized 31.8mm clamp diameter to fit oversized handlebars and designed for use on 20", 24" and 26" wheeled bikes.
- Bar clamp sections machined from 7075 T6 aluminium for improved durability.
- Laser etched markings on the bar clamps help line your bars up correctly.
- Clever four bolt handlebar clamp allows easy fitting / removal of handlebars and provides even and dependable clamping. Please note that the top two bolts must
be bottomed out gently
before using the bottom two to clamp the handlebars in their final position. Failure to do this will crack the stem clamp and this is not covered under warranty.
- Textured finish inside the bar clamp area gives better grip.
- Unique to the Jitsie stem, the steerer clamp bolts enter from the side of the stem - this provides a rounded back to the stem helping to reduce painful knee injuries.
- Black anodised finish with stylish laser etched graphics.
- Available in a range of modern geometries.
- 25° rise with 130mm or 150mm lengths, 35° rise with 150mm or 175mm lengths.
- Supplied with top cap and bolt.
- Steerer bolts: M6 x 18. Lower bar clamp bolts: M6 x 15. Upper bar clamp bolts: M5 x 10.
- Weight - 130mm x 25°: 218g. 150mm x 25°: 222g. 150mm x 35°: 222g. 175mm x 35°: 234g.
- Clamp height - Rear: 34mm. Front: 48mm.
Steerer clamp diameter: 1 1/8"
Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm