- Trials specific lightweight front rim by Belgian brand Jitsie.
- Based on a proven design.
- 32mm wide profile is a good compromise between weight-saving and tyre stability.
- Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims.
- Single wall extrusion with custom shaped holes provides substantial weight saving.
- 'H' rim profile gives improved strength and stiffness for the rim sidewalls. Please note
: Due to the profile of these rims, the 'shoulder' near the spoke holes can make spoke key access difficult. For this reason, we recommend lacing these rims with 14mm long nipples. Packs of nipples are available separately in our Spoke Nipples
- Available in 28h or 32h, in Black.
- Weight: 358g
- ERD: 396mm, spoke hole offset 6mm (for spoke calculation subtract 6mm from hub offsets).