New V4 1010mm frame now available!
- Available in 970mm or 1010mm lengths.
- New from popular brand Jitsie, the Varial 20" Frame!
- New 1010mm V4 (NOT the 970mm) frame comes supplied with sealed bearing ISIS BB, Jitsie frame mounted bash plate and internal sealed bearing headset!
- New 1010mm V4 frame comes in a plain, satin black finish. Decals are supplied on a self-adhesive sheet, so you can customise the look of your frame!
- Tested extensively by Jitsie's team riders, including our very own Adam Morewood.
- 970mm wheelbase version is recommended more for younger riders, with the 1010mm version being more suitable for adult riders.
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminium to give a great blend of strength and low weight.
- Minimalist design looks great and helps keep weight down.
- Gussets on the top and down tube help reinforce the crucial head tube join, ensuring good stiffness and durability.
- 970mm frame features a 120mm long externally machined head tube requires an Internal headset.
- Down tube profile changes along it's length, allowing the greatest possible weld contact at both the head tube and BB shell.
- 4-bolt bashplate design (compatible with Jitsie Mini Bashplate, as well as the Bonz HYD Pro Light Bashplate and the Clean Light Bashplate) attaches directly to the 68mm wide BB shell, meaning no stress riser on the down tube caused by the forward mounting bolt for a traditional 3-bolt bashplate.
- CNC-machined dropouts are spaced at 116mm, suitable for use with snail cams (snail cam bolts provided with the frame).
- Tough anodised black finish looks great, especially when teamed up with striking Jitsie Varial water transfer graphics.
- CNC-machined post mount disc brake mount is heavily reinforced to stand up to the stresses and strains of trials use.
- 4-bolt mounts spaced at 99mm feature an integrated brake booster to improve brake stiffness and frame longevity.
- Supplied with Jitsie branded silicone seat tube bung to cover up the seat tube hole (allowing the use of the Jitsie seat and post - more information soon).
- Available in either 970mm or 1010mm lengths, in Disc Only brake options.
- Weight - 1010mm Disc Only (including BB, bash plate and complete headset: 1.964kg.
Geometry (measured with a 370mm x 45mm fork):
- Wheelbase: 1010mm or 970mm
- Chainstay length: 350mm
- BB Rise: 80mm
- Head angle: 71.5°
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 570mm (970)
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 600mm (1010)
Reach: 424mm (970)
Stack: 378mm (970)
Reach: 465mm (1010)
Stack: 378mm (1010)
- Headset type: Internal
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 116mm
- Brake mount type: Post Mount Disc Mount Only.
- Bashguard type: 4-bolt Mini