- New from Abel Mustieles' brand Clean, Alloy Tapered 20" forks!
- Constructed from high grade aluminium alloy to give a great strength to weight ratio.
- Super thick tapered steerer tube ensures the forks have the longest lifespan possible, whilst internal butting helps keep weight as low as possible.
- Over-sized crown area of the fork provides great weld contact area for the fork legs, giving more strength at this key area.
- Integrated crown race means that the lower headset bearing can be run directly on the fork crown.
- Suitable for use with either tapered head tube frames, or internal head tube 1 1/8" frames used with a Hope Type H Lower Headset Cup
- Available in either 4-Bolt Only or Post Mount Only options.
- CNC-machined 4-bolt brake mounts (spaced at 96mm) have integrated booster plates to help dissipate the stresses put through the brake mounts, in turn helping prolong the fork's lifespan.
- Dedicated CNC-machined Post Mount is positioned to allow the use of a 160mm rotor with no additional adaptors required.
- Chunky dropouts have their welds connecting them to the fork smoothed off to limit the chances of cracking. Please note
: Due to the thickness of the dropout, it is important to check that you have suitable thread contact within the axle to support your axle bolt. We recommend a minimum bolt length of 25mm is used.
- Tough anodised black finish is complimented by Clean's latest water transfer graphics.
- Fork supplied with large star nut.
- Weight - 4-Bolt Only: 762g. Post Mount Only: 893g.
- Post Mount:
- Axle to Crown length: 370mm
- Axle Offset: 30mm
- Steerer tube length: 190mm
- 4-Bolt Only:
- Axle to Crown length: 375mm
- Axle Offset: 35mm
- Steerer tube length: 194mm