Please note this fork has a tapered 1 1/8" upper to 1.5" lower steerer tube, and is not compatible with 'straight' steerer tube frames. If you are unsure of the differences or compatibility, please contact us before ordering.
- Clean's top of the range Carbon Tapered 20" forks!
- Custom fork leg profiles are designed to make the forks as stiff and strong as possible.
- Made from unidirectional carbon fibre, with alloy inserts in the steerer tube and brake mounts.
- Tapered steerer tube is wrapped in kevlar to improve strength, durability, and grip for your stem!
- The carbon steerer tube has 4mm wall thickness, and is strengthened by a 2mm thick alloy insert. This insert is threaded down to a depth of 130mm (the unthreaded insert continues on below this depth) to allow you to preload your headset without having to use a star nut.
- Integrated crown race system - run your bearing directly onto the fork without a crown race (requires sealed cartridge bearing headset).
- 4-Bolt brake mounts (spaced at 92mm) are moulded lower into the fork leg than most other models, improving lever feel and fork durability.
- Post Mount disc brake mount is spaced to allow the use of a 160mm rotor without needing additional adaptors.
- Conventional 10mm slotted dropouts spaced at 100mm are compatible with most trials hubs.
- A matte finish is complimented by contrasting Clean graphics on each leg and on the inside of the crown.
- Weight: 508g
- Axle to Crown length: 370mm
- Axle Offset: 35mm
- Steerer tube length: 175mm