- New from Comas, a lightweight yet strong forged stem in a range of sizes.
- Tested, developed and used by the Comas Trial Team including Sergi Llongueras, Eloi Palau and Vincent Hermance!
- Forged 7075-T6 aluminium construction ensures low weight, high strength and superb stiffness.
- 4-bolt handlebar clamp provides even clamping force for maximum dependability.
- Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars only.
- Available in 20° rise, in either 130mm, 140mm or 150mm lengths.
- The lower rise compared to most modern stems allows you to have your bars at a more conventional angle, improving comfort without compromising performance.
- If you're unsure which stem would best suit your application, feel free to ask us in the Questions box below!
- Anodised black finish is nice and tough, and looks great paired with laser etched Comas logos.
- Steerer clamp bolts: M5x16. Bar clamp bolts: M5x18. Maximum bolt torque: 4N/m.
- Weight - 130mm x 20°: 196g. 140mm x 20°: 200g. 150mm x 20°: 206g.
- Clamp height: 40mm
Steerer clamp diameter: 1 1/8"
Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm