- New from Spanish brand Clean, their updated 116mm Disc Rear hub!
- CNC machined from high grade aluminium.
- 110mm spacing fits most modern 20" trials frames when used with snail cams, as well as many 24" and some 26" frames.
- Custom shell profile helps reduce weight and gives the hub a unique look.
- Flanges have a machined outer edge to save weight between the spoke holes, keeping weight down.
- The disc side flange also features large cut-outs to reduce weight further.
- Standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread is compatible with almost all sprockets we stock.
- IS 6-bolt disc mount uses a clever design which sees the tabs reinforced by a larger supporting ring.
- Minimal serated hub spacers and axle bolt washers are as light as possible. Please note
: Due to their light weight design, if the axle bolts are over tightened then the axle bolt washers are more likely to bend. This is not covered under warranty.
- Large sealed bearings keep the hub running smoothly in all conditions.
- Available in 32 hole only.
- Anodised black finish only, with stylish laser etched Clean logos. Logo graphic may differ from that pictured (solid writing with Clean logo above).
- Weight: 147.0g (plus axle bolts and washers at 17.8g)
- Flange Diameter: 56mm
- Centre to Flange: 24mm
- Flange Diameter: 44mm
- Centre to Flange: 37mm