- Free-rotating pip on the end of the tool allows for smooth and easy crank removal.
- Handle-free design means you won't get it stuck right next to the crank arm, and have no leverage (we've all done it!).
- 8mm allen key fitting in the top of the main shaft means no more hunting for that evasive 14mm spanner!
- 'Plug' attached to the end of the tool allows ISIS cranks to be easily removed. However, if you have square taper cranks just remove the plug and it will also work perfectly.
- To avoid damage to your crank threads, please ensure the base of the tool is fully tightened into your crank arm.
Cyclo BB Tool
Echo SL 108
From £15.00 to £15.83
Trialtech Sport Forged
Try-All 6061 Forged ISIS (Left)
From £14.16 to £16.66
Save up to 32%