- As tested by the Inspired team.
- Crank arms forged then machined from 7000-series alloy for a good mix of strength and weight.
- For a stronger connection, the steel BB axle is pressed into the drive side crank arm.
- Supplied BB is compatible with 68mm or 73mm BB shells.
- Alloy BB cups help reduce weight.
- Sealed bearings with additional bearing covers help prevent the ingress of water and dirt to keep them spinning smoother for longer.
- Pimp CNC-machined bashring is constructed from 7075 alloy, and has an integrated 22t chainring.
- Direct-mount fit to the crank arm means maximum stiffness and strength.
- Integrated bashring is compatible with 1/8" and 3/32" chains.
- Compatible with a range of frames including the Fourplay and Skye. Please note: Although several riders have fitted these crank arms to the Arcade, this requires grinding the rear of the crank arm to clear. They will not fit the Arcade without modification.
- Supplied as a kit including crank arms, self-extracting crank bolt, BB and bashring.
- The BB is supplied with one spacer - this is for use on the drive side, if used with a 73mm BB shell. For frames with a 68mm shell we recommend using one spacer non-drive side with two spacers on the drive side.
- 175mm arm length only.
- Weight: 781g (Complete kit)
Coustellier HS33 Pads
Stan Titanium Hope Bleed Nipple
Gusset File Grips
From £4.08 to £5.83
Save up to 30%
Trialtech Sport Splined
From £11.67 to £15.00
KMC Z610 HX, 3/32"
Inspired Hex Team 2016
Xpert Headset Rocket