Crewkerz are renowned for their innovation and this bike is no exception: a new and improved version of the Cleep bike with some tweaks and refinements that make it even better!- New top and down tube profiles are optimised to ensure the best possible weld contact area, dent resistance and rider/obstacle clearance.
- Bolt through axles front and rear for ultimate stiffness.
- Revised and improved splined crankset with incredibly stiff bottom bracket area.
- One-piece brake mount and tyre arch for extreme rear brake stiffness.
- 1.5" to 1 1/8" tapered headtube and fork steerer.
- Re-designed forks now feature reinforcement gussets reaching from the 4-bolt mounts to the crown and reduced offset.
- Brand new 108 click freewheel with extra strong springs and splined interface, protected by a re-designed bash ring.
- New rims front and rear feature parallel sidewalls, making it easier to set the brake up perfectly.
- Brand new tyres from Vee Tire Co front and rear offer fantastic grip and are super light.
- Wellgo Magnesium pedals, saving a large amount of weight. Frame and Fork
- Frame: Crewkerz Jealousy Long
- Fork: Crewkerz Jealousy, reinforced 4-Bolt mount with 9mm bolt through axle, tapered steerer tube and integrated crown race, 30mm offset
- Front hub: Crewkerz sealed bearing, 9mm bolt through axle
- Rear hub: Crewkerz sealed bearing, 12mm bolt through axle, splined sprocket interface
- Chain tensioner: Crewkerz WAW (Wild And Wired)
- Front rim: Crewkerz, 32h, single wall, 32mm wide
- Rear rim: Crewkerz, 32h, single wall, 47mm wide
- Spokes: Plain gauge, black
- Nipples: Aluminium, anodised red.
- Rim tape: Crewkerz, white
- Inner tube (front): Maxxis
- Inner tube (rear): Maxxis
- Front tyre: Vee Tire Co, The National - WaW Edition, 26" x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: Vee Tire Co, Trax AM - WaW Edition, 26" x 2.5"
- Front brake: Magura HS33 2014
- Rear brake: Magura HS33 2014
- Brake clamps: Crewkerz WAW
- Brake Pads: Crewkerz WAW
- Cranks: Crewkerz WAW, 170mm, with integrated axle and splined system freewheel
- Freewheel: Crewkerz WAW, 18t, 108 engagements
- Chain: KMC Z610HX, Black
- Rear Sprocket: Crewkerz Splined, 15t
- Pedals: Wellgo Magnesium, steel axle
- Bottom bracket: AS30 with aluminium axle, unique to Crewkerz, offering larger bearings and a stiffer interface
- Bashring: Crewkerz WAW
- Headset: Internal style, sealed bearing, 1 1/8" top and 1.5" bottom
- Stem: Crewkerz WAW, Forged, 145mm x 25°
- Grips: Crewkerz Foam
- Handlebars: Crewkerz Riser, 720mm
Geometry (measured by TartyBikes)
- Wheelbase: 1075mm (not 1085mm as stated on the graphics)
- Chainstay: 380mm
- BB Height: +65mm
- Head Angle: 72°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 675mm
- Weight: 9.00kg (including pedals)
Jitsie Forged Stem
Continental Mountain King II RaceSport
Jitsie Inner Tube 26"
From £4.17 to £5.83
Bonz Carbon Riser
Magura Olives (2)
Jitsie Airtime Shoes
TNN Engineering ADM
TartyBikes Multi Tool
From £4.16 to £5.42
Save up to 23%