- Pedal thread helicoiling service, to repair damaged pedal threads on your crank arm.
- Available for all models of aluminium crank (and most carbon ones such as Sram) arm providing it doesn't use an insert as standard.
- Only available for 9/16" x 20tpi pedal threads.
- Turnaround time for this service is usually 24-48 hours from us receiving your crank and pedal.
- Please note that due to the nature of this service, it may not be possible to repair and replace the thread perfectly square with the crank arm. We do drill out the existing thread as a guide though, so it is usually within a couple of degrees.
How to buy this product:
1) Add it to your cart and check out as normal online.
2) Send us your damaged crank arm and pedal (address here: Contact Us page
) with a note detailing the order number (provided in your order confirmation email).
3) Sit back and wait a few days for your newly-fixed crank arm to come through the post! Once fitted to your bike again, it is important to keep your pedal tightened into the crank arm frequently - we recommend every 10 minutes or so for at least the first few rides - to prevent further damage.