- Pedal thread helicoiling service, to repair damaged pedal threads on your crank arm.
- Available for all models of aluminium crank arm providing it doesn't use an insert as standard.
- Order this product online first (to make sure we have enough stock of inserts for your crank), then please post us your crank and your pedal
so we can fit your pedal before returning everything to you. If you can include a note detailing your order number, that would also be most appreciated, so we know where to send it back to!
- You can find our address on our Contact Us page
- Only available for 9/16" x 20tpi pedal threads.
- Turnaround time for this service is usually 24-48 hours from us receiving your crank and pedal.
- Please note that due to the nature of this service, it may not be possible to repair and replace the thread perfectly square with the crank arm. We do drill out the existing thread as a guide though, so it is usually within a couple of degrees.
- Once fitted to your bike again, it is important to keep on top of the torque of your pedal, we recommend every 10 minutes or so for at least the first few rides.