Got a Chris King hub thats in need of servicing. Here at TartyBikes we have the tools and exprience to get you Chris King hub feeling as good as the day you bought it.
How to use this service: Please place your order online then send your hub / wheel to us, with a note detailing your order number. We will usually turn your hub / wheels around within 48 hours of receiving it.
- Available for all models of Chris King hub (ISO, Classic, BMX, Singlespeed, DiscGoTech, etc) except SRAM XD drivers, R45 and 24mm front - we don't have the tool for these.
- Two options available for the rear hub: One includes full strip down, degrease, check for wear of any parts, re-lube and re-assembly, the second is the same level of service but just for the drive mechanism service - ideal if your hub has started skipping.
- Front wheel / hub service is a strip down, degrease of complete hub including bearings, re-grease and re-assembly.
- At any point if we see any worn parts (very very rare on these hubs!) we'll contact you to discuss before carrying out any further work.
- Many years experience with Chris King rear hubs allows us to tailor the setup to ensure skip-free performance of rear hubs.
- All work is carried out by professionally trained mechanics with more than 5 years workshop experience across a full range of cycling disciplines.
Please note the extra cost of the service for a 'Complete Wheel' is to cover the extra postage and packing costs / time involved in sending a larger item. If you send us a complete wheel, please remove any cassettes or disc rotors or we may have to add an additional charge to do this (very unlikely to ever become an issue, but just to cover ourselves...!). Tyres are fine, and help to protect the wheel in delivery.