Brand new top quality V-Brake pads from TNN Engineering!
- Work best with: Medium grind.
- New top of the range V-brake pads from Australian manufacturer TNN Engineering!
- New material developed in conjunction with Andrew Dickey (seen here in his hugely popular Black Bike video), and tested by TNN Engineering's worldwide team as well as TartyBikes team riders Cap, Stan and Joe!
- Featuring CNC backings that mimmick the hugely popular TNN HS33 brake pads, with a clever post mounting system that's significantly lower profile than competitor's models. Integrated dome washer also reduces the pad's overall depth and makes setup easier.
- Threaded post is made from a 12.9 grade (the highest possible) steel bolt machined to fit the backings resulting in a stronger, longer-lasting post when compared to competitor's products that are simply machined from lower grade steel.
- CNC backings mean once you've bought the complete pad setup, you then only need to purchase refills when the material wears out providing great long-term value.
Sharp medium grind, dry weather, slightly deeper grind for wet weather.
Due to the very stiff backings, it is imperative that these pads are set up perfectly squarely.