- Supplied as a pair of inserts and valves!
- Improve tyre performance while protecting your tyre and rim.
- NOT suitable for use with innertubes.
- Designed from the ground up here in the UK, the Rimpact Original tubeless tyre inserts - complete with Rimpact Unblockable valves!
- Ideal for increasing tyre performance while also protecting both your tyre and rim.
- As used by our very own Ali Clarkson
and Ben Travis
- Insert designs means a reduction in tyre roll, an increase in vibration and impact damping, and a reduction in punctures.
- Closed cell foam ensures that it won't absorb any sealant, preventing wastage.
- High density, cross-linked polyethylene construction prevents tears and rips, and helps hold its shape after repeated impacts.
- Top quality aluminium Presta valves have a 'unblockable' design - the ports in the head of the valve exit the side of the head, rather than the top!
- This design means that the insert can't block the top of the valve (a common issue with regular valves) but is still compatible with sealant injectors.
- 44mm length valves are compatible with the majority of rims.
- Presta valves are also compatible with Schrader drilled rims thanks to the tapered head of the valve. If taping your own rims, we recommend making as small a hole in them for the valve as possible to ensure a better seal.
- Available for 24" and 26" wheels.
- Compatible with inner rim widths of 23-35mm, and tyres between 2.3" and 2.6".
- Rimpact recommend using 25% more sealant than normal to ensure adequate coverage and protection, however for trials use we would add 50%, given that very few of the tyres we run are tubeless compatible (so will take additional sealant to seal the tyre).
- For installation instructions, follow Rimpact's guidelines here
. We highly recommend ensuring that the tyre bead is in the centre of the rim well as much as possible when fitting the second bead - it makes life much easier!
- Supplied as a pair of tyre inserts and a pair of valves.
- Weight: approx. 85g per 26" insert.