- Pimp sprockets from AbsoluteBLACK!
- Pimp single speed sprocket from chainring and sprocket specialists AbsoluteBlack!
- 7075-series aluminium alloy construction saves weight compared to traditional steel sprockets - less than half the weight of similar width/sized alternatives!
- "Narrow Wide" tooth profile increases tooth strength and improves chain retention when using 10/11/12 speed chains, although the sprocket is compatible with 1/8", 3/32" and 6/7/8/9 speed chains too.
- A squared off tooth profile improves chain support, increasing lifespan.
- The teeth are centralised on the sprocket body, allowing you to flip the sprocket over to double its working life.
- 7mm wide base prevents digging in to freehub bodies.
- Intricately machined pockets and recesses shed weight.
- Shimano HG spline type is compatible with a wide range of freehub bodies.
- Available in 16T, 18T and 20T sizes.
- Tough, hard wearing anodised black finish looks great.
- Weight - 16T: 21g. 18T: 23g.
Aluminium sprockets will always have a shorter wear life than steel sprockets. If durability is your priority, we suggest using a steel sprocket.