Having issues with your bike's brakes? Poor performance, rubbing, air in the hydraulic lines so they need bleeding, squealing, levers hard to pull, soft or spongy feeling levers, bent disc brake rotors, worn out pads, frayed cables or snapped hoses? We can help!
In addition to the service listed above, we have a full workshop available - please feel free to contact us for further details.
- Please do not purchase this item online
- Price is a guide - please contact us or drop your bike in for a free quote
- Trials bikes, rigid, hardtail and full suspension mountain bikes, road bikes, CX / cyclocross bikes, gravel bikes, XC / cross country bikes, enduro bikes, downhill / DH bikes, folding bikes, street / park / race BMXs, commuter bikes, and even trikes, tandems and dog sleds - you name it, we've worked on it!
- Simply come along to our workshop (address at the bottom of this page - within easy reach of Preston, Blackburn, Chorley, Leyland, Lostock Hall, Penwortham, Euxton, Wheelton, Buckshaw and surrounding areas) with your bike for a free quote. Our friendly and experienced mechanics will be able to take a look over your bike immediately and figure out what's wrong, and estimate the cost to repair.
- We charge a flat £30 per hour for labour, rather than a fixed cost per repair. We feel this works out better value for our customers rather than a fixed cost per job. You'd be surprised at how much we can get done within half an hour, for example!
- Any spare parts which may be required are charged in addition to the labour costs, and can have lead times attached - but we will always quote an 'all-in' price and an estimated time for job completion, so there are no surprises.
- Depending on our workshop schedule at the time - and your preferences - you can either leave your bike with us to have the work completed, or pop back at an agreed date & time for it to be carried out.
- From time to time, while working on your bike we may spot something else that requires attention. If this is something which is either dangerous or could lead to a large repair bill in the near future, we will contact you to discuss. Any other 'advisory' items we will usually chat to you about on collection. We will never carry out additional work without your prior approval.
- Finally, we promise to contact you as soon as your bike is ready - because nobody likes to be without their bike longer than absolutely necessary!
We look forward to meeting you, and helping to make your next ride safer and more enjoyable.