- Perfect for riders from 4ft 7in/1.40m - 5ft 7in/1.70m!
- Great value street trials bike, ideal for beginners and more advanced riders alike.
- Hydraulic disc brake upgrades available at checkout.
- Super high quality, robust bike from Inspired, at a new more attainable price point!
- Building on the success of previous generation Flows, but with more focused geometry and a revised price & look.
- The first trials bike available with 22" wheels, making it an ideal fit for riders who find the Flow 20" too small and the Flow 24" too big.
- Suitable for riders from approx. 140cm to 160cm, but capable of being used by taller riders with higher rise bars and/or a longer stem.
- Only available in the colour shown in the photographs.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Flow 22", Disc Only
- Forks: Inspired Flow 22", Alloy, Disc Only
- Front hub: Trialtech Front Disc, Sealed Bearing, 32h, Black
- Rear hub: Trialtech Rear Disc, Sealed Bearing, 32h, Black
- Chain tensioner: Inspired Flow
- Front rim: Inspired Flow, 22", Black
- Rear rim: Inspired Flow, 22", Black
- Spokes: Stainless Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Rubber
- Inner tube (front): Kenda
- Inner tube (rear): Kenda
- Front tyre: Inspired Street 22 x 2.3"
- Rear tyre: Inspired Street 22 x 2.3"
- Front brake lever: Avid FR5
- Front brake caliper: Avid BB5
- Front brake rotor: Avid 180mm
- Rear brake lever: Avid FR5
- Rear brake caliper: Avid BB5
- Rear brake rotor: Avid 180mm
Brake upgrade options available at checkout
- Cranks: Trialtech Square Taper, 170mm, Black
- Chainring: Trialtech 22T 4-Bolt
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Freewheel: Trialtech 16T, 36 engagement
- Pedals: Wellgo Nylon Platform, Black
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Square Taper
- Saddle and post: Black, Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Inspired, 28.6mm
- Headset: Trialtech, 1-1/8" Internal, Black
- Stem: Trialtech Forged, 4-bolt front clamp, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Trialtech Alloy Riser
- Wheelbase: 905mm
- Chainstay: 337mm
- BB Rise: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- Centre of BB to Top Centre of Head Tube: 605mm
- Weight. 10.68kg
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.