- Only compatible with integrated headset frames with tapered head tubes.
- Top quality sealed bearing headset from Clean.
- As used on their latest range topping Clean K1.2 carbon bikes.
- Integrated design sees the bearing run directly on the frame. NOT
compatible with regular/standard or internal headsets.
- Upper bearing features a standard 41mm diameter, not
the Campagnolo/Campy 42mm diameter.
- Tapered system features an upper bearing to suit a 1 1/8" steerer tube, and a lower bearing to suit a 1.5" steerer tube.
- Supplied as a kit comprised of a pair of bearings, crown race, top split wedge, shim and top bearing cover.
- Weight: 65g