- Great value for money!
- Powerful braking with good modulation.
- Upgraded lever blades from standard brakes.
- New from Magura, the MT Trail Sport Disc Brakes!
- Supplied as a pair of brakes - a rear MT4 (2-piston caliper, 200cm hose) and a front MT5 (4-piston caliper, 100cm hose), with upgraded HC lever blades.
- Lightweight Carbotecture lever body with new, stiffer HC alloy blades.
- New HC blades feature a flattened off, more finger-friendly rear section.
- Flip-flop lever design means they're suitable for either left or right hand usage.
- Reach adjustment is taken care of using a 3mm allen key.
- Forged aluminium calipers mean there is only material where it's needed, helping keep weight down despite their impressive power.
- A 4-piston caliper provides excellent power, whilst the 2-piston caliper gives improved modulation. Supplied as a 'Trail' brake for mountain bikes with the 4-piston caliper on the front and a 2-piston caliper on the rear, these can be switched to make them more suitable for trials (the configuration preferred by riders such as Ali Clarkson
. If you would like us to do this for you, use this item from the Workshop
when placing your order.
- Dependable, reliable braking courtesy of Magura's legendary reliability which is backed up with a 5-year leak proof warranty.
- Post Mount caliper style makes setting up the brake easy, and is compatible with both Magura
Post Mount caliper to IS mount frame/fork adaptors.
- Kevlar reinforced hose attaches to caliper with a banjo bolt, making it easy to tuck the hose as out-the-way as possible on the bike.
- Supplied with mounting bolts, spare olives and spare disc hose inserts.
supplied with rotors or adaptors.
- Weight - Front: 246g. Rear: 236g.
We have made a disc brake guidance and information sheet which will be very useful if you are not experienced with disc brakes (or even if you are!). We strongly recommend having a look over it before fitting your new brake. This can be downloaded here.